Accessibility NHS England
Yorkshire & the Humber Renal Network Annual Report 2015/16:
- Annual Report 2015/16
Renal Clinical Expert Group Minutes:
- 31 March 2014 - 30 June 2014 - 22 September 2014 - 15 December 2014 - 23 March 2015
- 22 June 2015
Dialysis Capacity Survey 2011-2015:
- Analysis 2011-15
Transforming Participation in Chronic Kidney Disease Updates:
- Email Update December 2015
Yorkshire & the Humber Acute Kidney Injury Patient Care Initiative Forum Notes:
- 14 March 2014 - 17 October 2014 - 13 February 2015 - 9 October 2015
Presentations from 13.02.2015:
- Welcome, Introductions and Actions from the Last Meeting - AKI Best Practice - The National Picture - Health Foundation Bid - AKI Audit Responses 2015
Presentations from 09.10.2015:
- AKIPCI Presentations
Yorkshire & the Humber Acute Kidney Injury Nurses Forum Agenda:
- 23 April 2015
Presentations from 23.04.2015:
- AKI Prevention - STH AKI Project - AKI Lab Alerts - Clinical Coding and AKI - Sharing Best Practice: AKI Nurses - Think Kidneys: AKI Nurses
Yorkshire & the Humber Conservative Kidney Care Forum Notes:
- 25 February 2014 - 24 June 2014 - 14 October 2014 - 3 March 2015 - 14 July 2015
Yorkshire & the Humber Home Therapies Forum Notes:
- 25 March 2015 - 22 September 2015
Presentations from 22.09.2015:
- Home Therapies Presentations Part 1 - Home Therapies Presentations Part 2
rnKidney Health Australia Home Therapies Documentation - 22.09.15:rn
- An Introduction to Home Dialysis - A Model for Home Dialysis - A Decision Aid for the Treatment of Kidney Disease: Guide for Patients
- A Decision Aid for the Treatment of Kidney Disease: Guide for Professionals - End Stage Kidney Disease Education Project
Yorkshire & the Humber Transplant Forum Notes:
- 4 April 2014 - 7 November 2014 - 15 May 2015 - 11 November 2015
Presentations from 15.05.2015:
- Transplant Forum Presentations
Presentations from 11.11.2015:
- Transplant Forum Presentations
Yorkshire & the Humber Renal Network e-bulletins:
- Issue 1 - January 2015
- Issue 2 - February 2015
- Issue 3 - March 2015
- Issue 4 - April 2015
- Issue 5 - May 2015
- Issue 6 - June 2015
- Issue 7 - July 2015
- Issue 8 - August 2015
- Issue 9 - September 2015
- Issue 10 - October 2015
- Issue 11 - November 2015
- Issue 12 - December 2015
Links and Partner Organisations
- British Kidney Patient Association. Click here for the website.
- Devices for Dignity - Renal. Click here for their website.
- National Kidney Federation. Click here for the website.
- NHS Improving Quality. Click here for the website.
- Sharing Haemodialysis Care. Click here for the website.
- The Yorkshire Kidney Research Fund. Click here for the website.
- Think Kidneys. Click here for the website.
- West Riding KPA. Click here for the website.
- Yorkshire and the Humber Clinical Senate. Click here for the website.
- Yorkshire and Humber Academic Health Science Network. Click here for the website.
join our mailing list
ContactOak HouseMoorhead WayBramleyRotherhamSouth YorkshireS66 1YYengland.email@example.com
Quick LinksSite mapAccessibilityNHS England
NetworksCancerCardiovascular DiseaseChildren & MaternityMental Health
Sign up for all the latest news and press releases
Yorkshire and the Humber Clinical Networks. Website designed and developed by Cube Creative © 2022