The work of the Yorkshire and the Humber Stroke Network, as supported by the Clinical Networks, has now come to a close and these webpages will no longer be updated.
Past Meeting Notes & Slides
Yorkshire and the Humber Stroke Clinical Expert Group
North Region Stroke Oversight Meetings
- West Yorkshire Healthy Futures Stroke Meeting, Friday 18th March 2016, 14:30-16:30, Horizon, Leeds
- Division 2 Clinical Research Network Meeting, Tuesday 8th March 2016, 10:00-16:00, Hatfeild Hall, Wakefield
- Motivational Interviewing,Wednesday 24th February 2016, 09:00-16:00, The Source, 300 Meadowhall Way, Sheffield, S9 1 EA.
- Humber & North Yorkshire Stroke Event, Monday 22nd February 2016, 10:00-12:00, , Health House, Willerby.
- Working Together HASU Phase 2 Workshop, Wednesday 27th January 2016, 1500-1700, NHS Sheffield CCG, 722 Prince of Wales Road, Sheffield S9 4EU.
- Yorkshire and the Humber Stroke Clinical Expert Group, Wednesday 13th January 2016, 16:00-17:00, via WebEx.
- Stroke Nurses Workforce Group,Thursday 14th January 2016, 10:00-12:00, Quarry House, Leeds.
- Yorkshire & the Humber Early Supported Discharge Workshop, Thursday 17th December 2015, 1330-1630, Cedar Court, Denby Dale Rd, Calder Grove, Wakefield, West Yorkshire WF4 3QZ. Agenda available here.
- Carotid Stenting: Accessibility Depends on Postcode, Monday 23rd November 2015, 0930-1530, Medical Education Centre, Northern General Hospital, Sheffield. Programme available here.
- Stroke MDT Educational Day, Tuesday 10th November 2015, 09:30-16:00, Room 2, R Floor Medical School, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield.Programme available here.
- Advanced Diagnostic Imaging for Stroke Therapies, Friday 6th November 2015, 13:30-18:00, Hilton Double Tree Hotel, Leeds. Programme available here .
- International Stroke Forum HYPERACUTE STROKE CARE: A NEW ERA? Wednesday 30th September 2015, 08:30-16:30, Westleigh Conference Centre. Programme available here. Flyer available here.
- An Educational Meeting for South Yorkshire Health Professionals Involved in Stroke Care, Thursday 24th September 2015, 09:00-16:00, The Source Skills Academy, 300 Meadowhall Way, Sheffield, S9 1E. Programme available here .