Meet The Team
- Dr Yasmin Khan, Senior Responsible Officer
- Dr Sarah Mitchell, Regional Clinical Lead
- Dr Sarah Mitchell is a practicing GP in Sheffield.
- Marie Hancock, Network Manager
- Marie has worked for the NHS for over 20 years with a clinical background in nursing. Prior to joining the Clinical Network, she worked in public health, medicines management, oncology research, in the NHSE National Palliative and End of Life Team for three years and as a commisioner of end of life services in Hull CCG and Doncaster CCG. In her current role as Network Manager within the Network she is part of the senior management team.
SCN ICS Clinical Leads
North East & North Cumbria
- Kathryn Hall
- Teresa Storr
- Jenny Wilson
- Helen Aspey - Children & Young People
- Suzanne Garbarino-Danson - Children & Young People
- Deborah Penfold
- Elizabeth Price
I am the Lead Nurse for Palliative Care in Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. I have an interest in education and am joint lead for the North East & Yorkshire Palliative Care Clinical Nurse Specialist Palliative Care Development Programme. I am also joint Clinical Lead for Palliative and End of Life Care for West Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership (ICS).
- Charlotte Rock - Workforce Lead WY & HNY
Humber & North Yorkshire
- Michelle Muir
- Lynn Andrews
- Helen Turner
- I qualified as a Nurse in 1999 and a District Nurse in 2004 and have been passionate about delivering a high standard of palliative and End of Life care throughout my career. Currently work within Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation trust as an Associate Chief Nurse for within the community and therapy division. I lead on the EoL improvements across the trust and I am passionate about delivering high standards of patient care, supporting staff to develop and maintaining high professional nursing standards.
- Sarah Mitchell
- Sam Kyeremateng
- Jo Lenton - Workforce Lead
Yorkshire & the Humber
- Ross Smith - Children & Young People
- Archana Soman - Children & Young People