Deciding Rights (NENC only)
- Suggestions for assessing the quality of documentation around DNACPR discussions
- DNACPR patient survey - draft questions
- DNACPR audit proforma - community quality of documented discussions
- DNACPR hospital patient survey (telephone) - draft questions and script
- DNACPR audit proforma - community completion of form audit
- DNACPR - regional form June 2022
PEoLC Health Needs Assessment Toolkit
ACP - West Yorkshire ICB
Regional PEoL Commissioners Forum
- September 2023 Meeting (Recording)
- Understanding the Changing Landscape - Sherone Phillips (Presentation)
- Putting Learning into Practice - Louise Potter (Presentation)
Lunch & Learn Webinars
End of Life Conversations - Good Practice
RSB's Palliative and End of Life Care Information Standard
- The PRSB’s Palliative and End of Life Care Information Standard
- The importance of sharing information about people's needs and wishes in end-of-life and palliative care – a blog post from Kath Lambert, Consultant in Palliative Medicine.
Getting advance care right – how electronic end-of-life records helped Molly - a blog by Molly Bartlett and Compassion in Dying.
How digital and end-of-life care plans help health and care professionals deliver the best care - a video in which you will hear from a perspective of a GP, Specialist Paramedic and Hospice Clinical Director.
Toolkit for Implementing the Palliative and End of Life Care Information Standard – this includes everything you need to successfully implement the standard, as well as resources to share with your stakeholders.
Dementia Palliative Care Service Toolkit – Derbyshire Dementia Palliative Care Team
The Derbyshire Dementia Palliative Care Team have worked with regional NHS England to create a ‘Gold Standard Model’ and Toolkit that demonstrates improved palliative and end-of-life care for people living and dying with dementia. This suite of tools will facilitate an Integrated Care System to recreate their own bespoke Dementia Palliative care provision. Access the Toolkit by visiting: Dementia Palliative Care service Toolkit
People experiencing Homelessness - Draft Toolkit
NHS England commissioned Pathway, in association with UCL and Marie Curie to develop a new draft resource to enable commissioners and providers to work collaboratively with homeless inclusion services to identify need and gain feedback about the palliative and end of life care of people experiencing homelessness. With four questionnaires and detailed guidance on how to use them, this draft toolkit should prove an invaluable resource to help local areas develop and improve PEoLC for people experiencing homelessness.
Draft toolkit accessible via FutureNHS space: DRAFT Toolkit – April 2023 – PEoLC Network